4.02.2008

Whatever's...

Being it's the first of the month, that means it's bill payment time. Some months I write things in the memo. For example, when writing a check to the phone company I will write "padding the pockets of the telecommunications monopoly". For the electric company, "padding the pockets of the energy and oil cartel". Etc. etc. This month is such a month.

***
That being said, I used to write little smiley faces and "thank you's". That was back in the day before I woke up to the realities of the System.

***
Someone is flagging my post about my International Hour of Prayer idea on one of the craigslist boards. London, to be precise. I thought there may be a bit more sophistication in good 'ole London, England. Looks as though I was mistaken. Mindless stupidity has no boundaries.

***
The sun's out. The air has a chill. But I need and want to move my ass. A bike ride will be forthcoming shortly.

***
Been trying to stay focused on what I want. Focus on love, the "positive". Listening to one of my affirmation tapes earlier today, I demanded it "oh shut the hell up please!" then turned it off. Maybe someone should market some affirmation tapes based on such thinking to help out during those days, those moments when we just want to say "fuck it all" and go back to bed.

***
I used to really get into birthday's, my own included. Now they've just become a thorn in my ass that says "buy me something/spend money/send a card/focus on MEEE". Not even a slice of decadent chocolate cake could turn my thoughts around on this one at this point. At least I don't think it could... (hint: this means I could be persuaded...)

***
Don't know why I blog. I get lots of hits, but few comments and even much fewer in the way of people actually spending more than 5 seconds reading (according to my counter stats). I still know I'd receive more interest if I were male. Or if I had some special interest I was either obsessed with or focused on every day. But I'm just a simple female who is boringly ordinary, who ponders and wanders, who hasn't found her calling. Or if I have, I missed the boat.

No comments: