5.19.2009

UFO Seen In Corvallis. Again.

This is really getting a bit ridiculous. This one was seen Sunday evening around 11:35pm. Mr. N was outside having a smoke. I suddenly had this urge to go outside. As I stepped outside, I was drawn to look due north. That's when I saw it suddenly appear. This very bright (unblinking) light that was moving due east. Mr. N saw it a couple of seconds after I did.

"It's going to wink out," I said, having no idea why I knew that.

"It doesn't look like it," Mr. N said.

"It will," I said.

As it headed east, it began to dim when it suddenly stopped then winked out. Then we saw a very faint line that headed due north before disappearing. It appeared as though the object stopped, changed course and headed out of our atmosphere. Fascinating!

I felt this strange affinity for it--a connection that came from within me. It was rather odd. Time travelers? Our species in the future? Some race of beings I've once been a part of? I don't know. I just felt a longing, a connection, something I've never felt before when seeing such objects in the sky. Mr N went inside after it disappeared. I stayed outside and wept.

So much there is yet to know, so little I know of it, the longing to know more so strong.

7 comments:

Julie Ferguson said...

Sounds like the sightings in my home town of Phoenix, AZ. The last sighting turned out to be a weather balloon. Sigh!!!

Devin said...

Thanks for keeping us updated Nina-fascinating stuff!!! I am like Mike and Julie-I wonder if Phoenix will ever get a replay of the Phoenix lights event!! best to you as always!!

Nina said...

The Phoenix lights were a FASCINATING ET event! I loved how the PTB tried to blow off the original lights as weather balloons. I've never seen anything like that. Perhaps one day we will. I just know the number of "what is THAT??" experiences my husband and I see is getting almost crazy. Why us? Why so many? We don't live near a military base, although we DO have a nuclear reactor at the university. Hmmm.....

Devin said...

Yeah the PTB were really stupid with that "flares" my hairy butt!! I am still really under the weather-was just trying to let bloggers who might be interested in a great Terrence Mckenna video that Christopher Knowles has up at the Secret Sun blog with him (Terence) talking about UFOs it was worth every bit of 42 minutes to watch for me-all the best to you as always!!

Conan said...

I saw a similar event on 15th of july in Slovenia..At aprox. 22:30 north sky, one of the stars was very bright, after 30s I looked up again at a star, but the brightness was down for about 50%, than it moved slowly upward for 10-15s, than made 90 degrees turn, excelerating an finaly gone..I am 100% pozitive it was not a jet,satelite etc. It was mindblowing..

Nina said...

thanks for sharing conan. what a cool experience! these events are happening all over the world in increasing numbers. i'm with you. no way would a jet behave in that manner (let alone be at that elevation) and satellite's don't make 90 degree turns. they really are mindblowing, aren't they? i've seen several and they still amaze me. please let me know if you see anymore!

Conan said...

The most shocking is that I am 100% convinced what I saw..Before that you naturally leave 50% chance that is all b.s.

I will let you know if something similar happens..:)