12.28.2007

Thoughts

On another local blog, the blog owner asked what was on his reader's minds today. I was going to post my thoughts, but opted not to, considering there's a particular poster who loves to brag about his wealth and success and yet, criticizes anyone who hasn't achieved his status. I'm pretty sure if I posted my comments, he'd have something to say that would be anything but kind or helpful. So here is what is on my mind this morning.



I wish for an end to our financial struggles.



I wish for work that pays well and that I enjoy.



I wish for the money to go back to school so that I may study mediation and conflict resolution.



I wish for my spouse to find work that he enjoys completely and totally and that pays well.



I wish for the income/the money to buy our own home.

I wish for people to come into my life who will support me in my dreams, goals, purpose. It would be even more wonderful for people to come into my life who will want to be a part of them.


I just finished reading a book called The Prayer Chest. It's a short book, easy read, but a lot of feel-good meaning about love in action--generosity, faith, hope, help and support from others. Too damn bad that kind of reality doesn't find its way into every corner of the world. No reason why it cannot.



I wish for perfect health for myself and for my spouse.



I wish for the reuniting of certain family members.



I wish for love.



I wish for acceptance.



I wish for hope.



I wish for faith.



I wish for patience.



I wish for magic.



I wish to believe in all of the above again.

No comments: