11.06.2007

Need A Contract Attorney

I'm looking for a contract attorney. I know I could look one up in the yellow pages myself, but I figured I'd come here first and see if anyone knows of such a person in Corvallis. Being I created a contract with the What If folks and being that contract has not been fulfilled (on their end) and being not one word has been said to me about it thus far and being I have lost my faith and trust in them, I've decided I should probably seek some legal council for my own protection.

Other news, got my hair cut. I have a kabillion pounds of hair on my head and this woman does an amazing job of thinning it out. When she was done sweeping up, I commented how the hair in the dust pan could supply another person with a head full of hair (yes, I have donated my hair in the past to organizations that help people with hair loss due to chemotherapy). I feel about 10 pounds lighter. Maybe it will allow me more freedom to calm my mind. I also applied for a couple of positions. Blah. Maybe if I close my eyes and think hard enough, I will open my eyes and rejoin the planet and will be able to pick up the paper and find a variety of "Composer Wanted" or "Creative Writer Wanted" ads. I swear on chocolate I have on-going moments where I believe I was born on either the wrong planet or the wrong time period.

I could sure use (another) vacation...

4 comments:

tkn said...

I once saw a blurb about hair being a great oil absorber. Like for oil spills. Not exactly sure how it works, but it seems like a good use for all the cut hair that gets landfilled.

Good luck finding an attorney, the only attorney I know of is Blair Bobier, who is in the Green party. I don't think he does contract law. (I don't know him well, just who he is, basically)

I could use a massage! and a vacation.

Nina said...

i think i once heard about that possibility--using hair to clean up oil spills. it's an excellent idea if it's doable.

i hear you on the massage!!! i found a guy near the aquatic center--$50/hour. i saw his ad on craigslist. you can be the guinea pig and go and tell me if he's good. :)

crallspace said...

Good luck finding a lawyer.. I have none to recommend.

I need to see your new hair!!

Nina said...

oh, i thought i told you dan that in honor of you, i shaved my head. so yeah, u definitely gots to see it. :)