9.11.2007

More on the Junk Mail Crap

I posted my thoughts and idea to an e-mail discussion group I belong to. I was surprised at the responses I received in terms of how insulting they were. Being called "naive" for being unaware of the biz relationship between the post office and direct marketing companies. Being told "how on earth could I think" such a thing. And my favorite, being told to suck it up and do what the rest of the population does: throw it away.

Wow. Now there's a brilliant idea, one I hadn't thought of. I have been collecting my junk mail for the past 20 years. Half my house is filled with the stuff...

:::sigh:::

No wonder Big Biz, Secret Societies and Uncle Sam continue to control "how things are". People so apathetic and so uncomfortable when presented with the distress call of a fellow citizen (uncomfortable because they know it's fucked and they don't have the energy, the desire or will to do anything about it), they resort to pointing fingers at the one in distress rather than the fucktards creating the chaos to begin with.

So sorry to have bothered you. So sorry I annoyed you with my "naivete". Next time I wish to discuss something, I'll make sure it revolves around things such as making pies or changing the oil.

No comments: