4.15.2007

UFO Sighting in Corvallis

Anyone else see an unexplained (flash) ball of white light last night around 9:10pm?? NW location. Looked kind of like an airplane light, only larger, then disappeared..... ?

That gives me a laugh. Last weekend my mother and her boyfriend stopped by for about an hour. The talk turned to the coast and Yachats. That's when I said "that's the place where I saw my first UFO." Boyfriend gave me a look like "wow i didn't see that one coming". Mom, who when I told her at the time believed me, gave me a very uncomfortable look, as in "ssshhh change the subject". I've seen it throughout my life. Instead of changing the subject, I just sat there quietly, smiling, and let them begin a new conversation. Fuck 'em for passing up such an exciting conversation.

The one I (and Mr. Nina) saw at Yachats was triangular. When it passed overhead the street lights flickered and two went out. It was completely silent. And massive. Hard to pick out details considering it was night. Being it was my first one, I was both terrified and exhilirated. All of the hair on the back of my neck stood up on end. I had tears coming out of my eyes as I clung to my hub, the two of us saying "oh my GOD do you see that? do you really see that?" Our next encounter came in the summer of 2005 at the height of the perseid (sp) meteor showers, shortly after midnight. I saw it first and immediately yelled "HOLY CRAP LOOK AT THAT HONEY!". It was also triangular and I saw it suddenly appear as if entering our galaxy (which I am confident it was doing just that). It then finished banking, straightened and headed due south. We followed it for a few moments until we couldn't see it anymore. I was jumping up and down, yelling (likely waking up our neighbors in the process) while Mr. Nina kept trying to quiet me. His attempts failed of course. I was too into the experience, too excited.

When it disappeared, I felt this emptiness, this sadness. A part of me wanted to go with them. Maybe they'd take me--us--in as family. Assuming of course they are beings from a distant galaxy and aren't really just some of our own flying government/military made craft........... I no longer have a definitive opinion on that one. Actually for most everything that goes on in our world, these days I seem to have an "i really don't know" sense.

1 comment:

tkn said...

last summer, two of my co-workers saw a ufo up by lincoln city. I think it was around sept. and I think they described it as triangular and silent. It hovered for quite sometime and then shot off instantly. one of them took video of it, which I saw. It was bizarre.

there is way more going on in this universe than we're even aware of. heck it could've been some secret military craft, for all we know, but whatever it was, we should investigate and ask questions.