5.21.2007

one other request......

anyone know how to upload musical clips onto blogger? is this possible? i'm going to be meeting with a local production company next month and if all goes well and they like my songwriting abilities, i'll be making some clips for whatever projects they are working on. in the beginning we'd be bartering--they will make me a demo tape in exchange for my work. once that is made, i want to upload brief clips of my material so people can get a taste of what i create. one of my (many) goals i have set for myself is to sell cd's of my music. last week i began to see that as a real possibility. the excitement i felt was almost enough to make me burst inside! i don't want to jinx myself, but if these people are impressed with me, the possibilities with this up and coming company are pretty big! they have good connections and years of experience working out of hollywood. at the moment they're trying to get an idea turned into a tv series on the paranormal. !!!!! one of many things i am fascinated with.

lots of irons in the fire at the moment.......... but i have a desire to see all of my dreams realized--or at least worked on.

1 comment:

tkn said...

ask dan (crallspace)

he works with audio a lot, i think