5.12.2007

Is Google Kissing The Ass of Israeli, Too?

i have been online searching for dry cottage cheese. for one of my search queries, i typed in "jewish food store". at the top was the following link from google. i decided to go to it. read it here.

something about this felt very strange to me, so i decided to type in a few more "offensive" terms: nigger, faggot, and spick. this "offensive search result" from google did not appear in any of these searches.

certainly we can agree that the words nigger, faggot and spick are, in and of themselves, much more offensive than the word jew. (and before anyone wants to call me an anti-semite, let me inform you i am half jewish. and...i had members of my family die in the concentration camps.)

google must be part of the business and political culture that continues to suck up to israeli. sigh....

oh and by the way, does ANYONE know where i can find dry cottage cheese? i need it for my nana's blintzes recipe. i have been unable to find it anywhere--both in town and online.

2 comments:

nolocontendere said...

Amazing how much power the lobby has and how individuals and organizations feel the need to kowtow to it.

Nina said...

i know! and all of this resulting from my search for cheese--for a jewish recipe nonetheless. the irony is pretty comical......