5.02.2007

Late Night News

One reason why it's important to listen to your intuition. I've had a couple of friends nagging me to get a mammogram since I entered the 40's decade a little over a year ago. Something in me has always said "no". Good thing given this article I read today. I don't know why ultrasounds aren't performed instead. They're more accurate and you don't have to deal with that nasty radiation.

Here's another possible explanation for the disappearance of the honeybees (although I still like the cell phone EMF field theory the best).

How bad is the housing market and where is it headed? Here's a rather dark scenario for you to read (if you can stand the typos that is).

Anyone who watches the skies knows some of the trails laid down by planes aren't vapor considering they don't dissipate. Here's an interesting article outlining some of the reasons behind this cover-up.

I need to start searching for some good news stories. This has been a real pisser of a day and perhaps some of it is due to what I'm feeding my brain.......

No comments: