8.29.2007

Iraq War Public Service Announcement

Brian Heater of What If Productions and I are in need of funding for our PSA Video. The goals are to bring more awareness to the war, to highlight the overall costs and human life associated with the war and to establish a Memorial Fund for the families and the returning Vets. All proceeds, after production costs, will be going towards this Fund. A website will also be created for this purpose. I would also like to see some sort of a Support Group Forum on the website as well.

If any of you are interested in donating, please let me know and I can e-mail you a Written Proposal. Brian is the technical expertise behind this--I'm merely providing the music and some ideas, so any technical questions will be handled through him.

As those two old dudes from the Bartles and Jaymes commercials used to say, "Thank you for your support."

1 comment:

crallspace said...

Nina,
I could send this to a pro-peace listserv that may get you a response.

Send me an email and let me know if it's OK to give out your email.. the list reaches over 100 people in town.