7.02.2007

Hey Bloggers, are you having this problem too?

For the past two days, I have been unable to leave comments, both on my blog and on other's. You know that message that pops up, the one that says blah blah, do you want to see the secure and non-secure items. I hit yes, it comes back up again. I hit yes again. Same thing. So I hit no, it pops back up again. I hit no again. Around and around we go, leaving me unable to leave a comment, so eventually I just say "fuck it" and click off.

ANY HELP PLEASE?! I'll give you chocolate! :)

N.

3 comments:

nolocontendere said...

Yes. It seems to be some silly sort of code error, I've come across it a lot. Sometimes refreshing cures it. That pop up is a nuisance.

tkn said...

i haven't had this problem. and it seems like you can comment now, so i hope everythings ok.

Nina said...

i'm still dealing with it. and i tried refreshing the page and that didn't seem to work. it's something that happens randomly, although it just began last weekend ('it' meaning when the pop-up is there, it continually pops up irregardless of whether i select yes or no, thus it won't allow me to post a comment).