6.14.2007

A Tribute To Paris Hilton

ok, yes i am sinking to a new low tonight. i have deliberately made the choice not to watch or read a thing about this spoiled little skank and her boo hoo latest little fiasco. however, about 10 minutes ago that Velveeta song began running through my mind. ok, it's not CALLED the Velveeta song--i know it's a classical piece but i cannot recall the name. so i'm calling it the Velveeta song. anyway the words "my name is paris, i am in jail" ran through my mind along with the tune. when inspiration strikes, i know to write it down, which i did. this is what i came up with. (for those who don't know the Velveeta song off of the top of your head, here are some lyrics to help: "when the cookbook, calls for cheddar. make it with velveeta it cooks better.")

good lord........... ok, here it is, my first and last mentioning of this i swear.

my name is paris
i am in jail.
you will see me
looking pale.

if you knew me,
you would see.
i'm really not so bad
for a celebrity.

oh sure i suck off
mommy and daddy.
and i laugh at
people beneath me.

i really don't
give a shit
about anything else
but men seeing my tits.

when i get out
i'll go shopping.
i'll get my hair done
then go bar hopping.

it will be like
the good 'ole days.
except for the memories
of my jailbird haze.

3 comments:

tkn said...

i'm not holding my breath but maybe paris will have an epiphanous moment in lock down and return to society a better person!

i wish i knew that tune, but alas i don't. i need to start writing stuff down more.

Nina said...

we can only hope....

my hub says the song is also sung to the following lyrics: "hello muddah, hello faddah". who knows? i know i did serious injustice to a beautiful piece of classical music. hmm i also recall hearing it in some of the looney tune cartoon as a kid.

Anonymous said...

hi

i liked reading your dream blog

you have 4 blogs in one!!

very busy, wow

was that lucid, perhaps?

i otta right one i had one time, nice to meet ya.