4.11.2006

prophetic dream?

i had a dream about 3 years ago. it occurred before i began studying global warming, weather control/manipulation and the coming (supposed) earth changes. i have never forgotten it. most days, it doesn't even enter my mind. however, on occasion it pops back into my mind, leaving me to wonder if it was more than just a dream. if it was, in fact, a vision of the future, a very near future. given what i read on the internet after i had my dream and most especially what i have read lately, i am having this nagging feeling it is a dream to definitely pay attention to.
i live in a fairly small, rural area out west. in the dream, i was visiting a large metro area, a couple of hours north from here. not out of the ordinary, given that is where many family members live. the characters in the dream were myself, my husband, my brother and his son, my nephew. a huge weather condition was underway, a volcano to be exact. it appeared to me that mt. rainier had blown. lava was spilling down (southward) the willamette river, headed in the opposite direction of the current, which normally runs northward. the four of us were in our car, my husband driving. we headed east across the river to a suburb i was familiar with as a child. i had a feeling this place had something to do with my mom, who at the time divided up her time in california and the central part of our state. at the time of the dream, she was in california. also at the time of the dream, my brother and his family lived at the base of mt. rainier, in a different state, and i recall thinking in the dream how miraculous it was that they were not at home at the time but instead were with us.
we headed over the river, barely making it i might add, for the lava was flowing at great speed, spilling over the banks, causing the river to rise quickly and dramatically. i sent out a prayer as i looked toward the central region of our state, seeing some of the mountain peaks which were so close to my mom's home at the time. i wasn't sure where she was at the time. i can recall telling myself in the dream "she's in california" (which she indeed was in waking reality)--but that didn't feel right to me. i hoped she had gotten out safely for i had a feeling some of these mountains were the next to blow. i knew inside--this was not just a one-time event but the beginning of a sequence of volcanic eruptions, all part of the ring of fire (which i later learned about).
i woke up, heart pounding, with a strong feeling i needed to remember this dream.
what is strange to me, what first gives me pause for concern that it may have been a dream of the future is two events that have taken place since that dream. the first being my mother moved to this particular subarb in which the four of us were traveling to. and my brother and his family left their state and moved back down to our area. both moves that happened rather quickly and unexpectedly last year. so the fact that my dream prophesized both of these factors has given me rising concern for the reality of this dream.
after my dream, i began doing some research to see if i could find something or someone who was talking about earth changes, volcanos, etc. i was pretty amazed at what i found. a lot of information pointing to a time in the future when, given current plate movements up and down the western coastal region, as well as changes being witnessed along the ring of fire, the possibility for the scenario as outlined in my dream was a very strong possibility.
last night, while browsing the internet in search for a book i am interested in, i happened upon a website, created by a meterologist, who spoke of the earth changes now taking place--changes the local and national news won't speak about. he said mt. rainier is indeed active and he believes is in real danger of blowing in the upcoming months. his concern is for this "ring of fire", meaning he believes there will not be just one volcano (caused by an earthquake, at least that's his theory) but several. same scenario as played out in my dream.
if i had had this dream after i began doing my research, i would chalk it up to a mere dream--something i had due to information i had gathered during my waking hours. but given i had this dream before i studied a thing about how our earth is changing gives me a creepy feeling inside that i may just have had a vision of the future. wouldn't be the first time i have had such a dream. i had a dream about the challenger crashing the very same day it happened. and there was my laci peterson dream, which i will blog about later. i had it about a month after-the-fact, after she had been reported missing, but the details turned out to be just what detectives had put together.
i don't wish to be an alarmist. however, i felt it was a good idea to put this out on the internet for others to read. it is a wise idea to be prepared for emergencies, just in case. maybe others have had similar or the same dream scenario. i would sure like to discuss this with someone as most have shown little interest or think it merely a dream full of coincidences. well i know better than that. there are no coincidences. at the very least, i "saw" the truth of my brother and my mother moving to this area. and at the very most, at the very worst i would say, i saw a vision of a future i can only hope i or my family never experience.
nina

No comments: