3.29.2007

the sun is out but the skies are no longer clear

a few weekends ago my sister in law was visiting. it was a beautiful day, unusually warm. she had our nephew with her, a robust, active toddler. being cooped up in our small home was not going to be an option, so we decided to take a trip to the park. while my nephew and hubby played in the sandbox, my sister in law and i sunned ourselves on a bench. glancing up at the sky, i noticed the trails as they were laid down by aircraft. i pointed them out to my sister in law, who said "wow, that's cool!" not necessarily, i said. just watch and see if they dissipate.

they didn't. they simply spread out, taking on a cloud-like appearance, in time simply drifting eastward. sister in law was shocked and pondered the idea of what it could be. i tried to explain to her what i knew. i wish i had had access to this video at the time for her to watch.

who knows why this is happening. what's the reason? will we ever know? population control? weather manipulation? is it to save us or harm us? we're all exposed to this shit. government officials, private citizens. we all breathe the same air so the idea of population control is a hard one for me to wrap my brain around. it is naively suggested that we pressure our elected officials to respond. i've done that and haven't received one response to date. dennis kuccinich addressed the idea of chemtrails back in 2001 as part of a bill he sponsored. he later removed it. i hope to hear him address this as he campaigns around oregon.

i do find it interesting that "diseases" such as chronic fatigue began popping up in the mid 1990's, around the time this phenomena was said to have started. there's also been a rise in allergies, asthma and bone pain in the last 10 years as well.

when i was first introduced to this topic, i was sceptical. so i began watching the skies. i immediately noticed that some planes were laying down something that simply was not dissipating. one such summer evening i watched the trail for an hour and 20 minutes--plenty of time for a regular vapor trail to have dissipated. didn't happen. i remember thinking "dissipate, dissipate. prove me wrong. show me this doesn't exist." i also noticed that evening that my throat felt very scratchy, an unusual thing for me to experience. this was before i began reading the suspected side effects of chem spraying.

today, i notice these trails on a near daily basis here in my part of oregon. just something i've become used to. my usual response is to sigh and shake my head. in the last several years i've noticed my short term memory really suffers at times, even when i feel rested and healthy. i've had moments when i am in tears, trying to remember something i just said. after watching this video i saw where short term memory loss is one supposed side effect. i also begun having year-round sinus issues and some days, near debilitating fatigue. i've just chalked it up to living in poverty, struggling to create meaningful work for myself so we can get out of this lifestyle. however, maybe the effects from my environment are also to be found in the sky. god help us all if this is true.

No comments: