you know you're middle aged when:
1) you begin to read the fiber count on food labels
2) you know all of the songs on the car commercials
3) you actually cut off the kernels from corn on the cob
4) you not only impose a curfew on your kids, you impose one on yourself
5) you bring ear plugs to concerts
6) conversations about the weather actually become quite interesting
7) you once laughed at those "help me i've fallen and i can't get up" commercials. now you don't find them so funny.
8) those times where you must choose between sex and sleep, you now choose sleep.
says a wise sage
as we age
the lines they appear
but have no fear
for the years shall find you
this is true
bringing forth the chance
to sing, learn and dance
to share love in a new way
whether thru work or play
yes this is the time
to run barefoot in the grass
before father time comes
and kicks you in the ass.
(c) 2006 & 2003